Today’s healthcare landscape is tough to navigate, and your hard work should pay off. Our pharmacy solutions bring best-in-class clinical, operational, and technological support to your team, allowing them to excel as pharmacy professionals and yield measurable results. We’ll help you tackle hyper inflated drug costs, and we are willing to go at risk with you in order to produce savings.
We customize our services based on each hospital’s needs, supporting our clients through assessments, project work, and data and analytics, as well as onsite or off-site operational support and leadership. All of our services are flexible and available as a stand-alone service or can be combined to drive greater value, depending on your needs.
We provide expertise and performance improvement across a variety of areas including:
340B Program Consulting: We provide start-up and implementation support as well as assessment and auditing of existing programs to assure compliance and optimize the value of participation.
Specialty Pharmacy Consulting: We support customized business plan development and implementation for a fully integrated, patient focused, specialty pharmacy medication management solution,
Medication Utilization and Formulary Management: We help implement leading strategies to achieve cost-effective and safe use of medications and optimize drug-use policy and clinical intervention protocols, reduce drug expenses and achieve best practices.
Leverage Our Expertise to:
- Strengthen your supply chain — Improve inventory accuracy and timing, and the quality of wholesaler agreements.
- Take control of procurement — Optimize contract terms, streamline purchasing, and get substantially discounted drug pricing.
- Regulatory compliance — Review and update to remain compliant with applicable state and federal status and codes.
- Drive financial performance — Introduce standardization, benchmarking, better cash flow and cost savings.
- Improve patient satisfaction — Deliver more positive interactions and improved clinical outcomes.
- Align with organizational goals — Strengthen drug use policies, safety protocols and compliance efforts.
Operational benchmarking and increased revenue — Helped a hospital system garner more than 20M of revenue and cost reduction through streamlined operations and other interventions over a 6 month engagement.
Employee prescription service and reduces costs — Assisted in cost reduction by lowering overall cost to the company and employees by rolling prescription programs into employee benefits.